- Before I was an accounting major, I was a fashion merchandising major. I didn’t feel like there were a lot of job opportunities however, being from a New Mexico school, so I switched majors. Before that, I was a civil engineering major, but I was so burnt out on all the math and science I took in high school that I needed something different. They were kind of weird transitions, but I feel like I ended up in the right place.
- I’m not very good at feeding myself. The other day I had teddy grahams and m&m’s for breakfast. I’ve also been known to eat candy corn and goldfish for dinner. Fortunately, I have a super awesome boyfriend that makes dinner at his house pretty often. He is seriously the best, and I need to return the favor more often.
- I’m kind of messy. And when I say kind of I mean it’s hard to find a path from the door of my room to my bed sometimes. There’s never old food in my room or anything gross like that, I just have clothes conniptions in the morning and so clothes and shoes usually end up everywhere. Another area where the boyfriend is awesome: he is super clean. I don’t understand how he does it, but I want to be him.
- I have spreadsheets for everything. It might seem ridiculous but it’s pretty useful. My favorite one (and the reason for my blog name) is a gigantic list of all of my clothes, and I pretty much keep track of when I wear things, and what I wear them with. It’s pretty handy because I can see what I rarely wear and also what my closet is lacking.
- My socks never match. Like not even close most days. They all just get thrown in a drawer and I just grab the ones on top. Most people never even see them though, so I feel like it's okay.
- I don’t know how to ride a bike. This one is a little sad, but when I was little I apparently had a really hard time. Hard enough that my parents eventually gave up. I tried again my sophomore year in college, but it was frankly terrifying, and I couldn’t wait for it to be over.
- I can't think of a 7th secret. This is probably a sign that I should get back to my paper now. I promise after my last final exam on Wednesday that I'll go back to posting and reading blogs on a more regular basis!
Sunday, December 5
I'm gonna give all my secrets away
I've been tagged by Elle of Joy, Et Cetera, Kimmie of Blue Paper Lanterns, and Shannon of To Boldly Wear to tell 7 secrets about myself. So I'm taking a break from writing one of my papers to do just that.