American Eagle shirt; Pacsun jeans; Payless flats; Tiffany necklace (gift).
Ah, springtime in New Mexico. This is from a few days ago when it was warm enough to wear a slouchy t-shirt and flats. Today, however, I only left the house once, but I had to wear my heavy jacket, a scarf, and boots. Not cool.
Anyway, this weekend I:
- Planted willow trees by the Rio Grande. Which would have been awesome if I didn't have a wicked headache from the night before. From all the networking I did, if you know what I mean.
- Went to Five Guys for the first time. Which totally cured that headache.
- Picked up trash in a field (it was a community service kind of weekend for the organizations that I'm in). Fun things found were 3 tires, a syringe, and more broken beer bottles than you can imagine. Also, no buried treasure.
- Ate fried pickles. This actually might have been the highlight of the whole weekend.
- Studied fun things like related party transactions, how to convert operating leases into capital leases, and deferred taxes. You know you're jealous.
- And watched the Oscars. While I should have been studying the above fun things.
What did you do this weekend?