Maurices cardigan; American Eagle tank and jeans; Payless flats; Necklace from street vendor in Santa Fe.
The weather's been gorgeous here lately, but unfortunately, windy. Hence the crazy-ish hair. I'll take it though for 70 degree weather.
This weekend I:
- Went to a Jafra party. I always tell myself I'm not going to buy stuff at those kinds of things, but I ended up getting bronzer, lipstick, and make up primer. After trying them, I'm not sure how I ever lived without them.
- Saw The King's Speech. Which was fantastic. I highly recommend.
- Played Dance Central for xbox Kinect. And realized I'm kind of awful at it. But I did it with some guy friends who were highly entertaining to watch.
- Ate a lot of pizza. And a lot of doritos. And girl scout cookies. I should probably eat only salad this week.
- Put together a blogroll and the new links on the side* (courtesy of the boy).
Here are the things I didn't do this weekend:
- Do laundry
- Do homework
I'm also very jealous of those of you who have 3-day weekends. But I guess not that much because I have Fridays off, and therefore 3-day weekends every weekend.
Oh well. How's your Presidents' Day weekend?
*I'm still working on an about me page, so that's why it's currently blank.