Tuesday, February 15

It's complicated.

It's complicated.

It's complicated.

It's complicated.
Wet Seal dress; Target tights; Kohl's boots; Truche necklace.

So despite my mopey-ness Sunday night, I had a really amazing Valentine's day with the-boy-formerly-known-as-the-boyfriend (referred to hereon as 'the boy'). If you're confused...well, join the club. If my facebook relationship status was truthful, instead of single it would say 'it's complicated'. Because it is.

At the risk of going into too much personal detail though, I'll just stick with telling you how Monday went.

photo-40

I woke up to doritos and yellow tulips on my car before I went to they gym. Anyone can do roses and chocolates, but yellow is my favorite color, and I could seriously eat salsa verde doritos with every meal.

After I got back home, I read the card and all it said was www.omglydia.com. (The video doesn't work on internet explorer just so you guys know.) Hands down, coolest thing anyone has ever done for me.

And then after I spent all day at school grinning like an idiot, I went to the boy's house that night for wine and cupcakes. It was like a first date almost. Like starting over.

Anyway, I'll try to talk about my outfit next time instead of my relationship ups and downs. And how was YOUR Valentine's day? Please tell me you bought chocolate on sale today.

17 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest V-Day ever. So cute! Loooove the bag of Doritos too. Too funny/cute. And I don't mind the occasional life/relationship update. After all, you can't talk about clothes everyday!

    You look fabulous in prints, Lydia! You should wear them more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I just sent you a comment on Twitter. But I will say it again, the video was really cute. That's really good you and your boy had a nice Valentine's day. Relationships can be so complicated sometimes. I finally got over my ex a few months ago. It was a really confusing year and a half for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to mention, I really like your dress. I love all the blues and reds and it really pops out with the white. It's a dress you can wear in the spring and summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute story. Sounds like a special day.
    And you look really pretty in that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. I just found your blog and it is so cute! I love that print dress and I'm glad you had a wonderful valentines day.

    -Elizabeth
    http://growingupscottish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you had a super cute Valentine's Day. I love the print of that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, so I'm reading this in a hurry - in explorer. Will return tonight to see what the video says!!! THis is like the best self imposed bloggy cliff hanger EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That does sound complicated, but the outfit is not. It is pure fantastic. That print is great and it goes so well with the browns you wore with it.
    Also, the website/video is cute. :)
    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry that things are complicated. The video and flowers seem really sweet though! And I LOVE this dress on you Lydia, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lydia! You are a special girl indeed. Salsa verde Doritos are magical. Thank you for the comment on my bloggie blog; If we follow each other, than it's not creepy at all. More like a leisurely stroll.
    It sounds like you got a winner in that boy of yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I understand the complicated part. My not really relationship is very complicated.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very, very cool video!

    And it begs the question... are you going to use that domain now? I mean, he bought it for you, right????


    Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the print of your dress. i loved how someone left a bag of doritos on your car. i'd rather have food than flowers. xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cool!

    And I love the print on your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute is that video? The doritos and flowers on the windshield is definitely creative too. :)

    I didn't have a much more exciting V-Day. I spent the night out with my dodgeball team, kicking butt. We won 7 games, lost 1, and tied 1. I'd say it was a pretty sweet way to spend Monday night!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a question, feel free to email me at omglydia[at]gmail[dot]com!