Wednesday, November 24

Forever Twenty-One

photo-27
Maurices Sweater and Belt, Aeropostale Jeans, Kohl's Boots

Only one picture for this outfit, It was windy and I wanted to go inside. I almost didn't want to post this because I feel like I'm wearing jeans a lot, but when I looked at my last 8 outfits, I only wore jeans 3 times, so it's obviously all in my head.


Anyway, I'm super excited for tomorrow. I'll have to look in my 30 items for the stretchiest things to wear. I plan on eating a lot, you guys.

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow! You're already on #21!? That's great!

    This outfit is waaaaay cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and cute! Even after 21 outfits, each one still looks fresh and new!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't blame you for wearing jeans - you wear them so well. They really fit you perfectly and that is a hard thing to find!
    I'm with you, let's all find something elastic to wear tomorrow.

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boots!! looking good!! have a good evening!! xox J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit, it's simple yet cute. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wear jeans so much less than I did before the blog -- isn't it funny how they suddenly feel so redundant?

    but this look is so cute, and i really like those boots! i went to find them at my kohls, but they had none in brown and none in my size!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute sweater. I'm always on the lookout for sweaters like that.Wow just nine more to go. Whoohoo! Also I like the new layout. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love how you belted that tee. and i think you look adorbs in jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit! Perfectly cute and simple, and those boots are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you have a question, feel free to email me at omglydia[at]gmail[dot]com!