This is the only childhood photo that isn't at my parent's house. My dad and I still wear matching purple shirts every so often. But seriously, how cute was I?
- I never believed in Santa Claus. And I was that kid in your class who would tell you he wasn't real. I hope we can still be friends.
- I don't remember how old I was, but once I was chewing Winterfresh gum and thought that it would make a nice eyeshadow color. Needless to say, it's hard to get gum out of your eyelashes. I wasn't allowed to have gum for a while after that.
- I've never broken a bone or needed stitches. Which is miraculous considering how much I fell down. My mom would send me to school with my legs all bandaged up, probably looking like I was a battered child. I was just clumsy.
- In 3rd grade I watched Old Yeller (while eating pizza rolls) on at least a weekly basis. It never got old. Or less sad.
- I probably owned close to 20 'best friend' necklaces in elementary school. Not because I had a lot of friends, but because me and my best friend at the time went to Claire's on a weekly basis. I'm also allergic to nickel, so I always had a very itchy neck.
- I don't have an athletic bone in my body, but in 8th grade I won the award for 'Best Effort' in my PE class. I was always scared of the ball, but at least I tried.
- Hot Topic became my favorite store in about the 9th grade. My haircolors ranged from black to purple to green (we tried at least). I probably never looked as hard-core as I intended, and so it's definitely a good thing that that phase passed.
You know you want to share your embarrassing things about your childhood too! Click here to read seven other 'secrets' about me.